20150106

2015 Goals

A personal long term goal that I would like to accomplish would be starting a website (deviantart) promoting my art and continue to sketch. I would like to accomplish this within a year. I can accomplish this by beginning small sketches of rather simple things that I find around my house. After this I will simply draw things that may be much more complex in order to better my sketching skills. 

Not only would I like to use goals to improve personally but academically as well. As a long-term academic goal I would like to finish the 8th grade with honor roll and continue in high school with A.P. and Honor Roll Courses. By setting a short term goal of completing my given homework on time and constantly studying. This will then hopefully ensure that I receive a grade at or above A's- which will help me achieve my long term goal.

1 comment: