20150202

AoW Impressions

This week, I have experienced something rather enjoyable through the sharing of our weekly articles. As we shared a rather large variety of articles that have caused great commotion in our world, we were finally able to understand a bit more something we didn't completely understand or know about at all. Personally, I felt that sharing our articles through a gallery walk definitely broadened my knowledge on topics such as climate change in 2014, immigration laws and restrictions in Germany, and global temperature changes.

Our AoW Gallery Walk allowed me see things from a much more worldly perspective. As I learned about the establishment or the want for an establishment of anti immigrant laws in Germany and the ever changing climate whose state only seems to worsen, I was able to see problems that do not only impact America. Recently, the articles (previous to this weeks,) despite having an international connection, still focused heavily on America and how it has (or had) been affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment